This is where intravenous (IV) nutritional therapy can be helpful: after we assess your nutritional deficiencies, we can address your body’s needs by feeding the proper nutrients directly into your bloodstream, which leads to 100% nutrient absorption of these precisely-personalized IV nutrient recipes. At Essential Health & Wellness, we offer both a one-time infusion to support your immune system during an illness as well as a series of infusions to replenish nutritional deficiencies.
Benefits of IV Nutritional Therapy
- Enhanced Energy Levels
- Improved Overall Sense of Wellbeing
- Fewer Symptoms of Cold, Flu, Allergy, and Sinus Issues
- Prevention of Lessening of Infection or Illness
- Relief of Acute Migraine Symptoms
- Fewer Acute Asthma Attacks
- Enhanced Recovery after Surgery
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
- Reduction in Chronic Fatigue
- Improved Immune System Functioning
- Detoxification from Heavy and Toxic Metals
- Reversal of Nutrient Deficiencies
- Improvement in Digestive Disorders
- Progression or Reversal of Parkinson’s Disease Symptoms
- Minimal Potential for Adverse Side Effects
A powerful anti-oxidant, Vitamin C has been demonstrated to have strong antiviral effects when introduced intravenously. This makes it great for acute infections, as it helps cells produce hydrogen peroxide, which is used to destroy foreign invaders. IV Vitamin C is also a great treatment for adrenal dysfunction, heavy metal exposure, pre-immunizations, and environmental toxins such as pesticides.
A combination of Vitamin C, multiple B vitamins, calcium, and magnesium, the Myer’s Cocktail has been shown to boost immune systems effectively and has been found to be helpful against:
- Acute Asthma Attacks
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- And Other Disorders
Reduce the length and severity of an illness with a Myer’s Cocktail from Essential Health & Wellness.
A major endogenous antioxidant, glutathione is produced in nearly every cell in our bodies. It has many functions, including detoxification of xenobiotics, protection of cells from reactive oxygen species, and maintenance of metabolic and biochemical reactions. Glutathione also helps reduce the effects of heavy metals in the body, can help aid in phase II detoxification, and has even been shown to be effective in the management of Parkinson’s disease symptoms.